Scandinavian countries have always been known for their great design as well as friendly people and lovely temperatures. We often tend to lump those countries together and don’t really think about the unique characteristics that are specific to each country within the region. As an example, Norway is certainly worthy of attention and it is a place that is loaded with plenty of personality.
When it comes to architectural landmarks, Norway is second to none. Take a look at the following scenes and you will see that it is a place where fairy tales truly come to life. It is not only the architecture but it is also the natural surroundings that really make it a beautiful area of the world. The following 20 pictures show it clearly.
1. Aurora borealis over the village of Bugoynes
2. An interesting structure on the Northwest coast
3. Do you think Snow White lives here?
4. A valley on the West Coast
5. Borgund Stave church
6. A beautiful roadway scene
7. A Norwegian barn
8. The Lofoten Islands
9. Another interesting church
10. This roadway cuts a path through the mountains and valleys
11. World End
12. A natural swimming pool
13. A famous fjord in Norway
14. Mountains and fjords provide beautiful scenery
15. A waterfall behind an old-fashioned sawmill
16. A 15th-century farm
17. A beautiful valley scene
18. Pulpit rock
19. A lovely waterfall
20. Anders Bekke’s tiny Stave church in Ortnevik
Be sure to share this with your friends on Facebook